1. By night [from heaven] I sought [Gail], but I found [Gail] not.
2. I will rise now, and go about the [earth to and fro], I will seek [Gail] whom my [Spirit] loveth: I sought [Gail], but I found [Gail] not.
3. The [angels] that go about the [earth] found me: to whom I said, Saw ye [Gail] whom my [Spirit] loveth?
4. It was but a little that I passed from there, but I found [Gail] whom my [Spirit] loveth: I held [Gail], and would not let [Gail] go, until I had brought [Gail] into my [Father’s] house, and into the [presence] of [the Holy Ghost] that conceived me.
5. I charge ye, O ye [children of God running about tending to God’s harvest] that ye stir not up, nor awake [Gail], till [Gail] please.
6. Who is this that cometh [through the fiery trials of her life shining with the light of God upon her]?
7. Behold [Gail lays upon her bed], a [host of angels] are about it, of [the angels of God].
8. They all had swords, being expert in war: every [angel] hath his sword upon his thigh [to protect Gail from things of the night].
9. [Gail is a vessel of the Lord].
10. [Gail is made of God, and is adorned with God’s mercy and grace, so that Gail can carry God’s love for all of God’s children].
11.Go forth, O ye [children of God], and behold [Gail] with the [glory] wherewith [Gail’s Father glorified Gail] in the day of [Gail’s salvation], and in the day of gladness of [Gail’s] heart.
This poem does not belong to me or anyone, yet it is written for every single one of us! It is Song of Solomon Chapter 3 of the Bible. I merely placed my name wherever the word was talking about me (us). Please take a moment, when the Lord allows, to replace my name with yours to read the love your beloved Savior has for you! It is the most beautiful love letter! ❤